Laws and Rules
Section 893.055, Florida Statutes - Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
Section 893.0551, Florida Statutes - Public Record Exemption
Section 893.03 - Standards and Schedules (of Controlled Substances)
64K-1, Florida Administrative Code - Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
Notice of Development of Rulemaking - June 20, 2019
- 64K-1.001 Patient Advisory Reports and Alerts
- 64K-1.003 Accessing Database
- 64K-1.004 Management and Operation of the Database
- 64K-1.005 Privacy of Controlled Substance Prescription Dispensing Information
- 64K-1.007 Indicators of Controlled Substance Abuse
- 64K-1.008 Electronic Health Recordkeeping System Integration
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
NOTE: This information is provided in the most accessible format possible. To request a more accessible version of the documents on this page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.