It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Contact Information FullCustomer Contact CenterOfficeMailing Address
Department Of Health | EMT - Paramedic Certification
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, FL 32399-6330
Department of Health
P.O. Box 6330
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6330
Florida StatutesYou will be connected to the Florida Legislature website, which is the official custodian of the statutes.
- Chapter 381 Public Health: General Provisions
- Chapter 401, Part III Florida Statutes: Medical Transportation Services
- Chapter 456: Health Professions and Occupations: General Provisions
Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.)You will be connected to the Florida Department of State: State Library and Archives of Florida website, which is the official custodian of the administrative codes.
Approved EMT and Paramedic Training Centers (pdf)
CPR and ACLS Providers (pdf)
EMS Exam Statistics - EMT (pdf)
EMS Exam Statistics - Paramedic (pdf)
Instructions for Other Payers to Renew Employee Certificates (pdf)
Instructions for Other Payers with Bulk Renewal Modifier (pdf)
- Other Helpful Links
Newest legislation regarding health care regulation
Newest legislation regarding health care fraud and convictions
Declaratory Statements and Petitions for Variance or Waivers
- Consumers: Verify A License, Search Discipline Records, Search Practitioners Profile, File A Complaint, Request Public Records, Report Unlicensed Activity, Data Download, Request License Certification, View Annual Reports
- Providers: Renew Your License, New License FAQs, Apply for a License, Manage Your License, Update Your Profile, Counterfeit-Proof Rx Vendors, Request License Certification, Check Application Status, Check Exam Results
HHS.Gov- Health Information Privacy
Statute and Rule Information:HHS.Gov- HIPAA Statute and Rule Information
Connect with DOH