It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Data and Statistics
The Department of Health provides access to a variety of data and statistics that help us actively monitor the health of Florida's popluation and look at trends over time. A variety of public health statistics are available through online systems.
- Florida Community Health Resource Tool Set (Florida CHARTS)
- Environmental Public Health Tracking (EPHT)
- Vital Statistics Annual and Provisional Reports
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Survey
Mothers and Infants
Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medical Services Prehospital Tracking and Reporting System (EMSTARS)
- Emergency Medical Review Committee Reports and Publications (link currently down)
- Middle School Health Behavior Survey (link currently down)
- Youth Tobacco Survey (link currently down)
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey (link currently down)