It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Data and Statistics
The Department of Health provides access to a variety of data and statistics that help us actively monitor the health of Florida's popluation and look at trends over time. A variety of public health statistics are available through online systems.
- Florida Community Health Resource Tool Set (Florida CHARTS)
- Environmental Public Health Tracking (EPHT)
- Vital Statistics Annual and Provisional Reports
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Survey
Mothers and Infants
Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medical Services Prehospital Tracking and Reporting System (EMSTARS)
- Emergency Medical Review Committee Reports and Publications (link currently down)
- Middle School Health Behavior Survey (link currently down)
- Youth Tobacco Survey (link currently down)
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey (link currently down)