It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Florida Epidemic Intelligence Service
- Electronic Public Health Reporting and Promoting Interoperability (PI)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Requests, Data and Publications
- Case Definitions and MMWR Weeks
- Disease Reporting and Surveillance
- Syndromic Surveillance (ESSENCE-FL)
- Electronic Laboratory Reporting
- Electronic Case Reporting (eCR)
Florida Annual Morbidity Statistics Report
The Florida Morbidity Statistics Report is based on reportable disease information received by county and state health department staff from physicians, hospitals, and laboratories throughout the state obtained through passive and active surveillance. It is a resource to medical and public health authorities at county, state, and national levels. This report is significant because it serves as the final and official record of occurrences of reportable disease and diseases of environmental origin in Florida for the corresponding year. Data summarized in the report are used to identify patterns and trends of disease incidence that are used as the scientific basis for development of disease control and prevention strategies and policy.
Annual Florida Morbidity Statistics Reports