It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Water Section Phone List
- Public Drinking Water Systems in Florida
- Limited Use Wells
- Well Construction in Florida
- Well Delineated Contamination Areas
- Private Well Testing
- Well Surveillance Program
- Well Surveillance Mapping Site
- Chemical Contaminants - HALs and Chemical Fact Sheets
- Boil Water Notice Guidelines
- Cattle Dip Vats in Florida
- 2020 hurricane letter food bulletin boil water guidelines pdf
Boil Water Notices
This following list represents the best information available at the time of publication. It has been compiled from multiple sources, including press reports, utility data, and information from local authorities. Note, your utility or county emergency contact will have the latest and most up-to-date information.
|County||System Name||Date Issued||Date Rescinded||Comments|
Table Data Last Modified: Mon Oct 19, 2020 09:46:26 EDT