The purpose of a consortium is to plan, develop and deliver comprehensive outpatient health and support services to meet the identified need of individuals with HIV disease within the specified geographic areas. Membership on an HIV Care Consortia is open to all interested individuals and participation by persons with HIV is particularly encouraged.
- Additional Resources
A Peer Programs
This section provides information regarding the development of peer programs, as well as links to other resources for grant opportunities, work incentives, and disability.
B Consumer Advisory Group (CAG)
The CAG is a group of twenty (20) HIV+ consumers from around Florida selected through an application process and reflective of the profile of the epidemic in Florida.
Applicants must be HIV+ and have been or still involved with their local agency consumer groups, local Ryan White Consortia or other HIV related community-based organizations.
C Statewide Comprehensive Plan
This document is the 2017-2021 statewide comprehensive plan developed in conjunction with community planning partners throughout the state. This plan assists the Department of HIV/AIDS to meet the statewide goals and outcomes in helping people with HIV/AIDS in the state of Florida.
- Attachment 1: DH 1120, Acceptable Use and Confidentiality Agreement
- Attachment 2: DH 3204, Initiation of Services
- Attachment 3: DH 8006, Notice of Privacy Practice
- Attachment 4: DH 3203, Authorization to Disclose Confidential Information
- Attachment 5: Brief Intake/Enrollment Screening Form
- Attachment 6: Comprehensive Needs Assessment Form
- Attachment 7: Comprehensive Care Plan
- Attachment 8: Case Closure Form
This manual contains instructions on how to perform data entry in CAREWare.