It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Each consortium plans, develops, and delivers comprehensive outpatient health and support services to meet the identified needs of people living with HIV within its specified geographic area. Consortia membership is open to all interested individuals, and we especially encourage participation by persons with HIV.
Learn more by contacting your area's consortium lead agency or by calling the Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline at 1-800-FLA-AIDS (English), 1-888-503-7118 (TDY), 1-800-545-SIDA (Spanish), or 1-800-AIDS-101 (Creole).
- Additional Resources
- PROGRAM UPDATES
A Peer Programs
This section provides information regarding the development of peer programs, as well as links to other resources for grant opportunities, work incentives, and disability.
B Consumer Advisory Group (CAG)
The CAG is a group of twenty (20) HIV+ consumers from around Florida selected through an application process and reflective of the profile of the epidemic in Florida.
Applicants must be HIV+ and have been or still involved with their local agency consumer groups, local Ryan White Consortia or other HIV related community-based organizations.
C Statewide Comprehensive Plan
This document is the 2017-2021 statewide comprehensive plan developed in conjunction with community planning partners throughout the state. This plan assists the Department of HIV/AIDS to meet the statewide goals and outcomes in helping people with HIV/AIDS in the state of Florida.
D Housing Support Service Guidance
The Ryan White Part B housing support service is used as described in the HIV/AIDS Section’s Patient Care Program Administrative Guidelines. Resource documents for administering housing support services include:
1. Housing Support Service Guidance
2. Housing Plan of Care
3. Client Housing Payment Assistance Worksheet
4. Housing File Review Worksheet
5. Client Needs Assessment
6. Client Budget Worksheet
- Attachment 1: DH 1120, Acceptable Use and Confidentiality Agreement
- Attachment 2: DH 3204, Initiation of Services
- Attachment 3: DH 8006, Notice of Privacy Practice
- Attachment 4: DH 3203, Authorization to Disclose Confidential Information
- Attachment 5: Brief Intake/Enrollment Screening Form
- Attachment 6: Comprehensive Needs Assessment Form
- Attachment 7: Comprehensive Care Plan
- Attachment 8: Case Closure Form
This manual contains instructions on how to perform data entry in CAREWare.