It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Contact Information
- Related Links and Helpful Websites
- Educational Materials
- Information for Homeowners about Lead
- Laboratory Lead Reporting Requirements
- Practitioner Lead Reporting Requirements
- Information for Health Care Providers
- Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP)
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Data and Statistics
- Information for Parents and Caregivers
- Adult Lead Poisoning
- County Screening Maps
Lead Poisoning Prevention Data and Statistics
The Florida Lead Poisoning Prevention Program collects blood lead test result data from all blood lead tests conducted in Florida. The following surveillance reports are available.
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2007-2008 Annual Activity Report
- 2006 Annual Report
- 2004 Annual Report
- 2003 Annual Report
- 2002 Annual Report
- 2001 Annual Report
- 2000 Annual Report
- 1999 Annual Report
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Lead Poisoning Prevention Branch (LPPB) compiles state surveillance data for children ages less than 72 months of age who were tested for lead at least once since January 1, 1997. National data and statistics are available on the CDC Lead Poisoning Prevention Branch website.