It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- Contact Information
- Related Links and Helpful Websites
- Educational Materials
- Information for Homeowners about Lead
- Laboratory Lead Reporting Requirements
- Practitioner Lead Reporting Requirements
- Information for Health Care Providers
- Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP)
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Data and Statistics
- Information for Parents and Caregivers
- Adult Lead Poisoning
- County Screening Maps
Related Links and Helpful Websites
Lead Poisoning Prevention Links
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
CDC is a leading federal partner in the quest to eliminate elevated blood lead levels in children.
Consumer Product Safety Commission
Product recalls and consumer information
The Lead Safe America Foundation YouTube Channel
Short video excerpts from a documentary feature film about childhood lead poisoning.