Radiologic Technologist Forms and Documents
All files are 500 KB or less unless otherwise specified.
- DH Form 1005, version 10/12, adopted June 11, 2013, in rule 64E-3.003, FAC
Application form and instructions for certification as a General Radiographer, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Radiation Therapy Technologist, Radiologist Assistant, Computed Tomographer, Mammographer, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist, or Positron Emission Tomographer.
- DH Form 1006, version 10/09, adopted February 18, 2010, in rule 64E-3.003, FAC
Application form for certification as a Basic X-ray Machine Operator or Basic X-ray Machine Operator-Podiatric.
- DH Form 4127, version 10/07, adopted March 4, 2008, in rule 64E-3.003, FAC
Background History Report Form.
- DH Form 4128, version 10/07, adopted March 4, 2008, in rule 64E-3.003, FAC
License Verification Form.
- RT Programs List
Database of accredited Radiologic Technology (RT) training programs in Florida and other states.
- Content Specifications
Content Specifications for all of the ARRT's radiologic technology examinations. The department uses these exams for Florida certification.
- Therapy Assistance Curriculum
Training Program Curriculum and Objectives for Therapy Assistance by General Radiographers.
- Continuing Education Provider List
List of Approved Continuing Education (CE) Providers.
- DH Form 374, version 10/07 Adopted March 4, 2008
Request for Approval of Continuing Education Course (for CE Provider Use).
- Provider Guidelines
Guidelines and Requirements For Providers of Continuing Education Courses (for CE Provider Use).
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.