- Tattoo Establishment Licensure Requirements
- Tattoo Artist Licensure
- Tattooing Educational Courses
- Black Henna
- Black Henna Tattoo Form
- Temporary Tattoo Event or Convention Checklist
- Recalls, Market Withdrawals, & Safety Alerts
- County Contact Information
- Tattooing Frequently Asked Questions
- Guest Tattoo Artist Registration
- Microblading/Permanent Cosmetics
Tattoo Establishment Licensure Requirements
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The freeAdobe Readermay be required to view these files.
**All tattoo establishments require licensure. A person may not operate a tattoo establishment in this state without a license.**
Effective January 1, 2013 any person operating an unlicensed tattoo establishment will be subject to administrative penalties.
Licensure of a tattoo establishment requires submission of the following items:
- Completed *Application for Tattoo Establishment License($200)
- Pass inspection in compliance with sections 381.00771-381.00791, Florida Statutes, The Practice of Tattooing andChapter 64E-28, Florida Administrative Code) .
- Contact city/county for potential need for business tax receipt
- Completed *Biomedical Waste Permit ($85)
* Submit all forms/fees to your localCoordinator
Temporary establishments must meet the same operational requirements of a tattoo establishment, including handsinks, as well as the requirements ofChapter 64E-28.008, Florida Administrative Code.
Temporary establishment licenses are issued in conjunction with a convention or other similar event and cannot exceed fourteen (14) consecutive days.