Dietetics and Nutrition Practice Council
The renewal deadline for Dietetics/Nutritionist is May 31 of the renewal year, every odd year.
A Dietetics/Nutritionist will complete the following steps as part of renewal:
- Meet Continuing Education requirements and report completion of Continuing Education through CEBroker.
- Submit a renewal application and associated fees.
Dietetics/Nutritionist are required to renew their licenses biennially to maintain the right to practice.
At least 90 days before your license expires, the department will mail you a renewal notification postcard to your last known mailing address of record. You will have until midnight, Eastern Time, on the day your license expires to renew.
The department has made every effort to include the information you need to renew your license on this website. You can visit our Help Center, Resources, and Applications and Forms page for frequently asked questions, links, forms, and other helpful information. If you have additional questions about your renewal process, please contact a renewal specialist.
Renewals can be completed online via the MQA Services Portal:
Once a license has been renewed, you will receive a license within 7-10 business days. Contacting Council staff or the Department will not expedite the process of receiving your license.
Licenses that are not renewed by the renewal deadline will become delinquent and will remain delinquent for up to two years, unless the license is reinstated out of delinquency.
Licenses that have been delinquent for two years will become null and void after the renewal deadline. A license that becomes null and void cannot be reinstated; to become re-licensed, you will have to reapply.
- Go to www.flhealthsource.gov and click the "Renew A License" button.
- Enter your Personal Identifying Information (PII), then click the Login button.
- Confirm or update your MQA Services Account email address, then click the "Continue" button.
- You are now in the Dashboard. During renewals, a "Renew My License" option will populate no later than 90 days prior to your license expiration date. (Note: If you do not see the "Renew My License" option, please check back at a later time.)
*** If the "PII Failed" screen displays, click the "Other Login Option" button and enter your existing User ID and password to access your account.***