Florida Department Of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
August 05, 2015
August 5, 2015
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ISSUES SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION ORDERS
Division of Medical Quality Assurance issues 21 ESO/EROs in July 2015
Tallahassee, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health issued 21 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during July for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults. The address of record for emergency medical technicians and paramedics is confidential pursuant to Section 119.071(4)(d)2.b.
- Latonya Gray, Certified Nursing Assistant, Palm Springs
- Zakiyya Nadriah Al-Mateen, Certified Nursing Assistant, Cottondale
- Deborah Ramey Erb, Registered Nurse, Daytona Beach
- Anna Kimera, Licensed Practical Nurse, Tampa
- Tammy T. Williams, Certified Nursing Assistant, Miami
- Christine Plaster, Licensed Practical Nurse, Glenwood
- Joel Maldonado, Certified Nursing Assistant, Daytona Beach
- Katherine I. Johnson, Registered Nurse, Palm Springs
- Heather Leigh Dickerson, Licensed Practical Nurse, Green Cove Springs
- Lechaylla Angelica Wells, Licensed Practical Nurse, Fort Pierce
- Priscila R. Siaga-Jenkins, Registered Nurse, Palm Bay
- Elizabeth Garcia, Registered Nurse, Ruskin
- Denise Carpenter, Registered Nurse, Deltona
- Robin Yanda, Licensed Practical Nurse, Naples
- Ekemi Tinson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tallahassee
- Melody Thompson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Gainesville
- Courtney Richardson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Jacksonville
- Gabriel Mata, Licensed Massage Therapist, Deerfield Beach
- Sahskia Celestin-Blaise, Licensed Practical Nurse, Sarasota
- Daniel Heinis, Pharmacist, Oviedo
- Lori Leigh Buckley, Registered Nurse, Sarasota
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov.
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.