It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Florida Department of Health Issues 21 Suspension and Restriction Orders in November 2016
December 06, 2016
Florida Department of Health
Issues 21 Suspension and Restriction Orders in November 2016
Tallahassee, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health issued 21 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during November for serious violations, which can include the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Dania M. Aiudi, Registered Nurse, Port St. Lucie
- Ezekiel Burger III, Certified Nursing Assistant, Tampa & Lehigh Acres
- Christina Lynn Costa-Collins, Registered Nurse, Land O’Lakes
- Deana Davis, Certified Nursing Assistant, Winter Haven
- John S. Gallagher, Medical Doctor, Fernandina Beach
- Andrew T. Giamberini, Paramedic, Boynton Beach
- Terry Lamont Jenkins, Licensed Practical Nurse, Eustis
- Douglas Howard Kahn, Podiatric Physician, Boynton Beach, Port St. Lucie & Greenacres
- Heather Cherie Kelley, Licensed Practical Nurse, Crestview
- David Loiselle, Podiatric Physician, Largo
- Sara C. Martinez, Radiological Technician, West Palm Beach
- Kimberly Eloise Moore, Registered Nurse, Hobe Sound
- Garrett Tyler Morris, Registered Nurse, Cantonment
- Amanda N. Nash, Registered Nurse, Panama City
- Emilee Noelle Nelson, Certified Nursing Assistant, Navarre & Milton
- Joseph P. Petrone, Physical Therapist Assistant, Boca Raton
- Frank C. Pierre, Medical Doctor, Bal Harbour
- Elena Polunkhin, Medical Doctor, Minnetonka, MN
- Jessica M. Sapp, Certified Nursing Assistant, Plant City & Lakeland
- Laquacia S. Smith, Certified Nursing Assistant, Winter Haven & Bartow
- Matthew William Turpin, Registered Nurse, Edgewater
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints, please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.