Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
July 10, 2018
Tallahassee, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health issued 28 Emergency Suspension Orders (ESOs) and Emergency Restriction Orders (EROs) during June for serious violations including the commission of crimes, violations of standards of care, drug use, impairment, drug diversion, sexual misconduct or student loan defaults.
- Alfred Etapu Alingu, Medical Doctor, Brooksville, Hudson & Weeki Wachee
- Juliana Ane, Certified Nursing Assistant, Homestead
- Jonathan Eugene Bradley, Licensed Practical Nurse, Sarasota
- Margaret E. Calhoun, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Palm Coast
- Ignacio J. Calvo, Medical Doctor, Miami
- Maria D. Castro, Licensed Massage Therapist, Miami
- Kenya Lea Desaulniers, Licensed Practical Nurse, Homosassa
- Florence Fruehan, Osteopathic Doctor, Palm Coast
- Cecelia Ann Gunsby, Licensed Practical Nurse, St. Petersburg
- Kristen Brooke Harrison, Registered Nurse, Fort Myers
- Bridgette Harvey, Certified Nursing Assistant, Hudson
- Tonya D. Jones, Certified Nursing Assistant, Cocoa
- Theodore Thomas Melton, Registered Nurse, Deland
- Gregory B. Miller, Physical Therapist, Venice
- Joshua Clyde Oliver, Paramedic, Confidential address pursuant to Section 119.071(4)(d)2.q (6/28)
- Sylvia S. Peters, Certified Nursing Assistant, Sarasota
- Eva Pryce, Certified Nursing Assistant, West Palm Beach
- Angie Queirolo, Licensed Massage Therapist, Coconut Creek
- Rishi Ramdial, Registered Pharmacy Technician, West Palm Beach
- Dominic Riganotti, Osteopathic Doctor, Parkland & Montgomery, AL
- Byron Scott Salmon, Registered Nurse, Astatula
- Kerrie C. Shields, Certified Nursing Assistant, Lake Butler
- Susan Ellen Simpson, Physical Therapy Assistant, Bradenton
- Jason Edward Smith, Pharmacist, Wesley Chapel
- Keith M. Soike, Registered Nurse, Tallahassee
- Charity Lynn Webb, Registered Pharmacy Technician, Wauchula
- Franshemeka Sheral Wheeler, Licensed Practical Nurse, Seminole, Pembroke Pines & Oakland Park
- Lynn A. Wood, Registered Nurse, Lake Mary
ESO/EROs are not considered final agency action. The individual is entitled to a hearing before final action is taken by a regulatory board or by the department.
To view the most recent ESOs, EROs, Final Orders and Administrative Complaints please visit http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/finalordernet/.
For other information on Medical Quality Assurance, including information about enforcement terms or definitions, boards and councils, or the health care practitioner licensing process, visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.