It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
12 Healthy Recipes for Outdoor Cooking
July 16, 2018
Go beyond PB&Js and hot dogs while spending time outdoors this summer. Cook your breakfast, lunch and dinner over the open fire and make meals that taste better than anything you could cook at home. Brush up on your fire-building skills and learn how to prepare tasty, healthy foods on an open fire with these delicious recipes.
There are 2 recipes for each link below.
- Black Bean, Corn and Pepper Quesadilla & Mexican Chicken and Black Bean Packets
- Campfire Shish-ka-bobs & Eggplant Hummus Pita
- Campfire Vegetable Medley & Herbed Salmon
- Grilled Okra Salad & Ground Beef Supper
- Quinoa Stir Fry & Cheesy Broccoli Scrambled EggsRoasted Carrots & Campfire Porkchops
- Spinach, Tomatoes, and Corn & Spicy Garlic Shrimp Packets
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.