It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- EBT WIC Client logon
- WIC Program Video
- WIC Program Information
- Food Vendors
- Health Providers
- Employment with WIC
- WIC Contact Information
- WIC Eligibility Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What to bring to the WIC certification visit
- Disaster Preparedness Newsletter
- Fish Consumption Advisories
- Other Family Assistance Programs
Contact the Florida WIC Program
Bureau of WIC Program Services
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin A16
Tallahassee FL 32399
Baby Foods Supplemental Sheet 4/19 (3.45 MB PDF)
Yogurt List 7/19 (58.5 KB PDF)
Contract Infant Formulas 2/20 (816 KB PDF)
Handbook and Rules
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.