Electronic Health Recordkeeping Integration
E-FORCSE is collaborating with Appriss Health, the service provider for E-FORCSE, to provide this integration option to all health care practitioners in the State utilizing a service called PMP Gateway. The PMP Gateway facilitates communication, information transfer, integration, and support for the state approval process and the EHR vendor development process.
Connecting through the PMP Gateway will enable health care practitioners to query their specific patient's controlled substance dispensing information within their electronic clinical workflow. This integration will help healthcare practitioners have accurate, relevant and timely PDMP information at the point of care to make better informed clinical decisions. In addition, providers who participate in this initiative will also receive NarxCare which is a more robust analytics and prevention tool. This next step with E-FORCSE will help prescribers and dispensers better assess patient risk and help prevent prescription drug and opioid abuse.
Is your vendor already connected? Please review the current vendor matrix to see if your vendor is already connected or in development.
PMP Gateway Procedure for Electronic Health Recordkeeping System Integration
- Download and complete the adobe fillable Integration Request Form. Be sure to identify the primary contact person who will lead the project.
- Eligible entity returns the completed Integration Request Form to E-FORCSE at email@example.com. E-FORCSE will review the request and notify the eligible entity if the request has been approved or denied by electronic mail.
- Approved entity downloads and executes the Gateway License Agreement with Appriss. Integration pricing is directly negotiated with Appriss Health.
- An Appriss Integration Specialist will contact you to confirm the details within your integration request and discuss next steps.
- Appriss notifies E-FORCSE testing is complete.
- E-FORCSE authorizes approved entity in PMP Gateway console and integration is complete.