Preparedness Library and Links
CoalitionsLocal Health Department Coalition Development Tools - Information and tools to assist local health departments establish, participate in, and maintain local or regional public health preparedness coalitions or networks.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
SERVFL, The State Emergency Responders and Volunteers of Florida, is the online system for managing public health and medical disaster responders (volunteers and staff teams). This site supports a variety of personnel who may be utilized during disasters, all-hazard response efforts, and public health activities. SERVFL also serves as the Health Alert Network which provides users with a wide range of methods to send and receive information on a variety of communication devices.
- We are in the process of loading the FDENS/SERVFL users into the new system. You will be notified when this is complete.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of the SERVFL team members at SERVFL@flhealth.gov
Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN)
HSIN Florida is a secure U.S. Department of Homeland Security web network supporting all levels of domestic security preparedness and response, and is accessible via the Internet.
Florida will use HISN Florida to house all key emergency preparedness and response plans, as well as meeting calendars, agendas, and other domestic security and regional task force information.
If you have questions about HSIN or to request access, please contact the designated FDLE Florida Service Representative for your region.
- DOH Florida Emergency Preparedness Guide English Spanish Creole
- Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement: Domestic Security (FDLE)
- Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (DOACS)
- Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- DOH Public Health Preparedness Asset Typing Policy
- Disaster Behavioral Health Response Team
- Disaster Planning for Children with Special Needs
- Discharge Planning Resource Guide
- Florida's Introduction to Strategic National Stockpile and Mass Dispensing Course
- DHS National Preparedness Guidelines
- DHS Target Capabilities
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Emergency Preparedness & Response
- DHS Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)
- American Red Cross - Disaster Services
- Center for Biosecurity of University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- National Terrorism Preparedness Institute
- Florida Center for Public Health Preparedness at the University of South Florida College of Public Health
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Infant Nutrition During a Disaster
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Children & Disasters
- La Leche League: Resources for Breastfeeding During Emergencies