It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
The Public Health Foundation (PHF) TrainingFinder Real-time Affiliate Integrated Network (TRAIN) is a Learning Management System (LMS) with a centralized, searchable database of courses relevant to public health, safety, and emergency preparedness. It is the nation's most comprehensive catalog of distance learning for public health professionals.
TRAIN Florida benefits the Department of Health by:
- Offering credible public health training in 60 subject areas
- Offering courses that build skills and competencies
- Associating the Public Health Core Competencies with trainings
- Offering each registered learner a personal transcript
- Assisting with DOH Accreditation requirements, and
- Providing comprehensive training data
Our goal is to provide a user friendly enterprise to aid the Florida Department of Health in Developing and Sustaining a Competent and Qualified Public Health Workforce and to share public health training resources with Florida's public health community.
We encourage you to visit the TRAIN Florida Knowledge Center to learn more about all of the tools, information, and resources that TRAIN Florida offers.