It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Healthier You is a one-stop shop for Floridians to access resources to promote a healthy lifestyle. From staying active to learning new recipes and boosting your nutritional intake, the Florida Department of Health works to educate Floridians on ways to improve habits and overall health.
- The Florida Department of Health Launches Program to Provide Medical Educational Loan Debt Relief to Health Care Providers Video Accompaniment
- Governor DeSantis’ Framework for Freedom Budget Promotes Positive Health Outcomes and Further Expands Florida’s Full-Service Community Programs Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health Announces the 2023 Radon Poster Contest Winners Video Accompaniment
- 2022 Year in Review - FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians Video Accompaniment
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Pinellas County Core Network Video Accompaniment