It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Tallahassee, Fla. — Today, the Florida Department of Health released guidance regarding the treatment of gender dysphoria for children and adolescents. This guidance uses the most up-to-date scientific data available, and it prioritizes the overall health and well-being of Florida's children and adolescents. The Department's guidance is available here.
- 20220420-gender-dysphoria-guidance Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccines in Florida Video Accompaniment
- FDA Restricts the Use of Sotrovimab Video Accompaniment
- Sotrovimab Monoclonal Antibody Treatment No Longer Authorized for Use in U.S. Video Accompaniment
- 20220315-reaccredited-public-health-accreditation-board Video Accompaniment