Mosquito-Borne Disease Surveillance
Reporting Data for Arbovirus Surveillance
The objectives of the national arbovirus surveillance system include:
- To monitor the geographic and arbovirus surveillance systems over the eastern and southern United States.
- To further develop national public health strategies for the distribution of arbovirus surveillance, prevention, and control.
- To provide national, regional and local information to public health officials, elected government officials, and the public.
- To evaluate the use of funds and the need for additional resources.
- 2015 Weekly Surveillance Reports
- 2015 Press Releases
- Annual Reports
|Week 26||Week 27||Week 28|
|July 4||July 11||July 18|
|Week 22||Week 23||Week 24||Week 25|
|June 6||June 13||June 20||June 27|
|Week 17||Week 18||Week 19||Week 20||Week 21|
|May 2||May 9||May 16||May 23||May 30|
|Week 13||Week 14||Week 15||Week 16|
|April 4||April 11||April 18||April 25|
|Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12|
|March 7||March 14||March 21||March 28|
|Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8|
|February 7||February 14||February 21||February 28|
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|January 10||January 17||January 24||January 31|
July 24 - West Nile Virus Case Confirmed in Walton County
July 24 - Walton County Health Department Issues Mosquito-borne Illness Advisory
July 14 - Polk County Health Department Issues Mosquito-borne Illness Advisory
July 6 - Gadsden County Health Department Issues Mosquito-borne Illness Advisory
January 7 - Alachua County Health Department Lifts Mosquito-borne Illness Alert
January 5 - Marion County Health Department Lifts Mosquito-borne Illness Advisory