Today, Florida Surgeon General Dr. Scott Rivkees declared a Public Health Emergency to address the increase in Hepatitis A cases in Florida due to the current national outbreak. The declaration builds upon the Public Health Advisory that was issued by the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) on November 18, 2018 and reemphasizes the importance of the Hepatitis A vaccination as the best way to prevent Hepatitis A infection.
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak Video Accompaniment
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July Video Accompaniment
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response Video Accompaniment
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season Video Accompaniment