Tallahassee, Fla.— The Florida Department of Health announced that $650,000 in legislatively-appropriated funds was awarded to four Florida universities. This funding will support these researchers in their efforts to improve the understanding of the potential long-term human-health impacts of harmful algal blooms like blue-green algae and red tide.
- ICYMI - the FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY Video Accompaniment
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership Video Accompaniment
- World AIDS Day Video Accompaniment
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers Video Accompaniment
- GOVERNOR DESANTIS’ BOLDER, BRIGHTER, BETTER FUTURE BUDGET WILL KEEP FLORIDIANS HEALTHY Video Accompaniment