TALLAHASSEE – Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez yesterday presented a proclamation by Governor Ron DeSantis recognizing Oct. 15, 2019 as National Latino AIDS Awareness Day in Florida. She was joined at the event by Florida Surgeon General Dr. Scott A. Rivkees, county health officers and representatives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The event took place at the Florida Department of Health in Leon County and was followed by a discussion regarding the importance of prevention and their shared efforts to combat HIV/AIDS in Florida.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program Video Accompaniment
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership Video Accompaniment
- What Pumpkins and Flu Season Have in Common Video Accompaniment
- HIV Transmission Does not Stop After 50 Video Accompaniment
- Child Care Food Program CCFP Video Accompaniment