It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Tallahassee, Fla. – Each year on December 1, World AIDS Day is observed internationally. This year’s national World AIDS Day theme was “Ending the HIV Epidemic: Equitable Access, Everyone’s Voice.” This year marked the 40th anniversary of the first reported official cases of what later became known as AIDS.
- Florida Department of Health Updates on Flu Season Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Exemption Forms Video Accompaniment
- 20211118-covid-vax-options Video Accompaniment
- ICYMI- Governor Ron Desantis Signs Legislation to Protect Florida Jobs Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health Honors and Supports Veterans Video Accompaniment