Diabetes: Do You Know the U.S. Numbers? Diabetes affects millions of people in the U.S. and not only does it alter an individual’s health, but it touches the lives of friends and families, and also creates financial pressure on many households. Having diabetes means having multiple challenges when it comes to living with the disease and one key challenge is this: if you have diabetes, you have a higher chance—sometimes twice as high—of having cardiovascular disease, stroke and even depression.
- GOVERNOR DESANTIS’ BOLDER, BRIGHTER, BETTER FUTURE BUDGET WILL KEEP FLORIDIANS HEALTHY Video Accompaniment
- Click-It Video Accompaniment
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County Video Accompaniment
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants Video Accompaniment
- AHCA and FDOH Recognize 19 Hospitals in Florida for Achieving the Healthy People 2020 Low-risk, Primary C-section Goal Video Accompaniment