It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Applications and Forms
The rules and forms for this program are available from the links listed below. All the links below open a new window.
(NOTE: Before applying for any biomedical waste permit, a transporter registration, or for a generator exemption, please contact your local County Health Department for current information concerning the correct mailing address and fee.)
- Application for Biomedical Waste Generator Permit/Exemption: DH4089 (21kb PDF)
- Application for Biomedical Waste Transporter Registration: DH4106 (19kb PDF)
- Application for Biomedical Waste Treatment Permit: DH4111 (19kb PDF)
- Application for Biomedical Waste Storage Permit: DH4107 (19kb PDF)
- Application for Biomedical Waste Sharps Collection Program Permit: DH4108 (8kb PDF)
- Biomedical Waste Transporter Annual Report: DH 4109 (10kb PDF)
- Biomedical Waste Treatment Facility Annual Report: DH4110 (10kb PDF)