It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
The department has made every effort to include the information you need to renew your license on this website. You can visit our Help Center, Resources, and Applications and Forms page for frequently asked questions, links, forms, and other helpful information. If you have additional questions about your renewal process, please contact a renewal specialist.
You may RENEW ONLINE if:
- You do not need to change the status of your license.
- You have a credit card/debit card to complete the transaction.
- Your license status is not ‘Military, Active’.
- If you are renewing your license after the expiration date and your status still indicates ’Clear/Active’ or ‘Clear/Inactive’ , you will be assessed a delinquency fee. The delinquency fee will be in addition to your renewal fees.
- If your license was ‘Delinquent, Active’ or ‘Delinquent, Inactive’ before the renewal deadline, it will be moved to ‘Null and Void’ status after the renewal deadline and you should contact your Board office for instruction.
- Go to www.flhealthsource.gov and click the "Renew A License" button.
- Enter your Personal Identifying Information (PII), then click the Login button.
- Confirm or update your MQA Services Account email address, then click the "Continue" button.
- You are now in the Dashboard. During renewals, a "Renew My License" option will populate no later than 90 days prior to your license expiration date. (Note: If you do not see the "Renew My License" option, please check back at a later time.)
*** If the "PII Failed" screen displays, click the "Other Login Option" button and enter your existing User ID and password to access your account.***
You must RENEW BY MAIL if:
- You need to change the status of your license.
- You need to pay using a cashier’s check or money order.
- You do NOT have a credit card/debit card to complete the transaction.
- Your license is in ‘Military, Active’ status.
- You need to change your name